Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Inception Websites Inc. web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inception Websites Inc. web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inception Websites Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Inception Websites Inc. web site are provided “as is”. Inception Websites Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inception Websites Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inception Websites Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inception Websites Inc. Internet site, even if Inception Websites Inc. or a Inception Websites Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Inception Websites Inc. web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inception Websites Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Inception Websites Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Inception Websites Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Inception Websites Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inception Websites Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Inception Websites Inc. web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Services & Subscription Agreement
Client, for good and valuable consideration, agree to pay Inception Websites, Inc. the agreed non-refundable sum each month for a professional optimized website.
Inception Websites, Inc., for good and valuable consideration, agrees to deliver website optimization service to the client upon the express agreement of Client to the following:
1. Client agrees to pay Inception Websites, Inc. a monthly non-refundable fee in exchange for Company rendering services on behalf of Client.
2. If necessary Client agrees to pay Inception Websites, Inc. for the purchase cost and ongoing fees charged by GoDaddy to obtain a domain on behalf of the client, if applicable. Client will have and maintain ownership of any domains purchased on their behalf.
3. This contract can be canceled by either party at any time by giving at least thirty (30) days written notice. If the Client cancels, notice must be sent to: Inception Websites, Inc. at 1700 Sand Acres #4 De Pere, WI. 54115 ATTN Billing Department. Cancellation will be deemed effective upon Company's receipt of notice. Upon cancellation, the Client will be billed one final payment equal to the ongoing monthly service fee; Client will then have 30 days to acquire control of any accounts that have been setup on its behalf. Client will be solely responsible for any cost in transferring domains. All applications, features, functionality and support will be available during the 30 day transition period; at the end of the 30 days, all data files, or other information that is stored in the Clients' account will be permanently deleted.
4. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports herein are confidential.
Subscription Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. It is expressly understood by Client and Company that the results of the efforts and activities of Company cannot be guaranteed; as such, the Company makes no representations or warranties of the success of said efforts and activities.
2. Client agrees not to release any trade secrets or confidential information of any kind from Company to any other party, unless compelled by court order. Client expressly agrees that this condition shall survive termination of this Agreement.
3. Company accepts no responsibility for policies of PPC Advertising Networks, third-party search engines, directories or other web sites (“Third-Party Resources”) that Company may submit to with respect to the classification or type of content it accepts, whether now or in the future. Client’s web site or content may be excluded or banned from any Third-Party Resource at any time. Client agrees not to hold Company responsible for any liability or actions taken by Third-Party Resources under this Agreement.
4. Client acknowledges that the nature of many of the Resources Company may employ under this Agreement are competitive in nature. Company cannot and does not guarantee #1 position, consistent positioning, "top 10 positions" or specific placement for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. Client acknowledges that Company's past performance is not indicate of any future results.
5. Company does not assume liability for the Client's choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
6. Client acknowledges that SEO and submission to search engines can take an indefinite amount of time for acceptance or inclusion. Advertising may be subject to the individual advertising network's policies and procedures. Each edit or change made to any resources employed by Company my increase inclusion times.
7. Client acknowledges that any search engine, directory or other resource may block, prevent or otherwise stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time. The Company cannot be held responsible for any action or inaction by any third party.
8. Client acknowledges that advertising networks or search engines may drop listings from its database for no apparent or predictable reason. Company shall re-submit resources to the search engine based on the current policies of the search engine in question and whether or not pay inclusion programs are being used.
9. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Company for inclusion on the website above are owned by the client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Company from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
10. Client shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company against all liability, loss and expense, including actual attorney's fees, and expenses, in connection with any claim, demand, action or causes of action asserted against Company, without limiting the generality, for any injury to or death of any person or for loss or damage to any property where such injury, death, loss or damage, however caused, results from or occurs in connection with the performance of any work, services or activities hereunder, except that Client shall not however be required to indemnify Company for the sole or willful misconduct of Company.
11. This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
12. Client and Company agree that any disputes that arise with regard to this Agreement shall be resolved my mediation, and, if the parties are unable to reach a resolution, binding arbitration.
13. Severability: Should any portion of this Agreement be found to be invalid or unlawful, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue to be enforceable.
14. Company's services are not the provision of legal advice. Client retains sole responsibility to determine whether any and all marketing concepts are in compliance with HIPPA privacy laws and state or federal regulations.
15. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF PROVIDER, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARENT COMPANY, AND AFFILIATES, TO CLIENT FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND CLIENTS MAXIMUM REMEDY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY CLIENT TO INCEPTION WEBSITES INC HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR CONTENT, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS LETTER OF INTENT, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: