0%of consumers say they read reviews about a business
0%of consumers say they trust online reviews
0%of consumers will never write a review on their own
0%of consumers will take action after reading a positive review
Don't Leave Your Reputation To Luck
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR REPUTATION MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
We can monitor and manage your reviews at over 200+ sites
Would You Choose A Chiropractor
That Has Bad Reviews or No Reviews?
• 72% of buyers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
• Consumers look up an average of 10 reviews before making a decision.
• 70% of consumers trust a business with a minimum of 6-10 reviews.
• "Anyone who leaves their reputation to chance, is committing a crime against their company and their career." - Roy Sheppard
• If two chiropractors are listed on the internet, and one has 10 good reviews and one has 3 good reviews with 1 bad review, which one would you visit?